Unchained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active Pve Shadow priest wanna join The Guild

5 posters

Go down

Active Pve Shadow priest wanna join The Guild Empty Active Pve Shadow priest wanna join The Guild

Post  Faithspi Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Character: Faithspirit
Race: dr
Class: priest
Spec: shadow(14.0.47)(blackout)
Why this spec: lost my main* About my holy gear - i trying return my main(holy priest 2200+) was hacked atm.
Armory Link:
Profession 1: Tailoring
Profession 2: Alchemy(pot M.)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Faithspirit
Rate your raiding dedication from 1-10 (1 is non-raider, 10 is hardcore)every night online.

Why did you Leave your previous Guild?Recieve kick form mighty rising also with vinotek - reason in tanking discuss - not easy explain in apply sorry*
What are your expectations of Unchained?Its are nice not new pve guild - also have friends(Gonmeg)(Spiritbreake).Wanna see high Pve content - have exp just in tk/ssk(first boss hj)

Faithspi

Back to top Go down

Active Pve Shadow priest wanna join The Guild Empty Re: Active Pve Shadow priest wanna join The Guild

Post  Chipzndipz Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:08 pm

meh

Chipzndipz
Champion

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Active Pve Shadow priest wanna join The Guild Empty Re: Active Pve Shadow priest wanna join The Guild

Post  Rivermist Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Gear's decent enough. spec's fine.

Only problem I see is that we have 3 shadow priests already fighting over 2 spots, we never take more than that. Which to me suggests we're full. So sorry dude but until one of us dies/retires/loses both arms I dont see the need in getting anymore shadow priests in.

Rivermist
Class Leader

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Durka Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:38 pm

And I think we all got gear like that or better even. Surprised

I'm the haste stacking one, river and ori got spelldmg :p
Durka
Durka
Hero

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Alacer Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:57 pm

lol, river, and all 3 imba, and 2 has some holy gear:P

Alacer
Class Leader

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Chipzndipz Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Awww Ori will be well chuffed at being refered to as imba.

Chipzndipz
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  saintpetrus Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:53 pm

hit and incredible durkon too Smile lthey are breaking dps meters Very Happy

saintpetrus
Peasant

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Durka Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:24 pm

hitsamba is holy. :p
Durka
Durka
Hero

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivermist Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Realised this morning that I didn't actually give a proper answer, rather just minced my words a bit so to make absolutely sure, gonna have to officially DECLINE this one for now. Had you been able to bring something extra to the table, ie a bucketload of holy gear or even have your shadow res gear ready it would maybe have been a differant matter but for now you wont be needed I'm afraid.

Rivermist
Class Leader

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Chipzndipz Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 am

Ul

Chipzndipz
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down