Unchained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cable - Night Elf Rogue - Ahn'Qiraj

+2
Gonmeg
Liliandra
6 posters

Go down

Cable - Night Elf Rogue - Ahn'Qiraj Empty Cable - Night Elf Rogue - Ahn'Qiraj

Post  Cable Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Character: Cable
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue
Spec: 20/41/0
Why this spec: Massive damage output, imp SS, imp SaD, imp SS damage, swordproccs, energyregen on offhand aswell as criticaldamage increase from assassination and energyregen from relentless strikes.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Cable
Profession 1: Leatherworking 375
Profession 2: Skinning 375

Rate your raiding dedication from 1-10 (1 is non-raider, 10 is hardcore) 10

Why did you Leave your previous Guild? I've never been in a guild on this server, migrated here 2 weeks ago because of my friends playing here.

What are your expectations of Unchained? A friendly, progressful guild with high demands on their raiders with consumables and skill. Hopefully no slacking and a strict, but funny raidingenviroment. And I'd love making some new friends! Smile

Might I add that I hate templates and any questions can be written to me in-game or in this very thread? Well, then I'll add it right now.

Regards, Cable

Cable

Back to top Go down

Cable - Night Elf Rogue - Ahn'Qiraj Empty Re: Cable - Night Elf Rogue - Ahn'Qiraj

Post  Liliandra Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Cable wrote:What are your expectations of Unchained? A friendly, progressful guild with high demands on their raiders with consumables and skill. Hopefully no slacking and a strict, but funny raidingenviroment. And I'd love making some new friends! Smile
Hark! I hear a lark! Wink

Anyway, good luck with your app, your gear is fairly decent, but from what I know, the guild is currently very heavy on melee.

Last edited by Liliandra on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liliandra
Liliandra
Forum Whore

Number of posts : 271
Main : Liliandra - 70 Nelf Druid
Alts :
Rifa - 70 Nelf Rogue
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Cable - Night Elf Rogue - Ahn'Qiraj Empty Re: Cable - Night Elf Rogue - Ahn'Qiraj

Post  Gonmeg Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Cable wrote:Character: Cable
A friendly, progressful guild with high demands on their raiders with consumables and skill. Hopefully no slacking and a strict, but funny raidingenviroment. And I'd love making some new friends! Smile

I want such guild too ! xD

Back to topic. Nice gear, some BT/Hyjal experience I guess (as I can judge from respective factions' reputation), and he got DST ! Cool Alive evidence it still dropping ! xD
Also unlike us he killed Kael'thas (as I see from SotS rep ring equipped) at least once >.<

If we got spot for rogue in guild I vote +.

P. S.
Wish you been mage... WTB more people with positive PvE demands.

Gonmeg
Class Leader

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonmeg Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Liliandra wrote:
Cable wrote:What are your expectations of Unchained? A friendly, progressful guild with high demands on their raiders with consumables and skill. Hopefully no slacking and a strict, but funny raidingenviroment. And I'd love making some new friends! Smile

Anyway, good luck with your app, your gear is fairly decent, but from what I now, the guild is currently very heavy on melee.

Havent seen you 1337 years Lili :[
Do you planning get back to raiding on some point ? Or giggling at us via forums is better fun than raiding things in 25mans ? :]

Comeon... I miss your voice on VC... Get back on ! :-]

Gonmeg
Class Leader

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post  Treachery Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Not something I'm particularly proud to say, but you're too good for us. Despite our best efforts, there is too much slack in this guild for what you're expecting - but definitely have our funny moments. We are full on melee anyway though.

Btw who's your friends? Anyone in our guild?
Treachery
Treachery
Officer

Number of posts : 447
Main : Treachery
Alts : Demios, Delios, Demiobank
Registration date : 2007-10-20

http://unchained.exofire.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliandra Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Gonmeg wrote:
Liliandra wrote:

Anyway, good luck with your app, your gear is fairly decent, but from what I now, the guild is currently very heavy on melee.

Havent seen you 1337 years Lili :[
Do you planning get back to raiding on some point ? Or giggling at us via forums is better fun than raiding things in 25mans ? :]

Comeon... I miss your voice on VC... Get back on ! :-]
Well, I'm thinking about it Gon, but from what I've been hearing lately, the situation is less than pretty, and I don't want the hassle. I will definitely be back at some point, I just don't know when that will be. Sorry for the OT post.
Liliandra
Liliandra
Forum Whore

Alts :
Rifa - 70 Nelf Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Alacer Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Fuck off Kieran lol, maybe kick some ass for the better pve-spirit:)

Alacer
Class Leader

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post  Chipzndipz Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:31 am

Turning down people for being too good? oh god.....

Chipzndipz
Champion

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Treachery Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Chipzndipz wrote:Turning down people for being too good? oh god.....
That's not quite it chipz. I turned him down because we're full on melee - I was just being honest that we're not the 24/7 hardcore guild that he's expecting.

and to you lili.. we've recent got teron to 1% and 5% .. and azgalor to 20% twice, we're close honestly.
Treachery
Treachery
Officer

Number of posts : 447
Main : Treachery
Alts : Demios, Delios, Demiobank
Registration date : 2007-10-20

http://unchained.exofire.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliandra Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 pm

Treachery wrote:...and to you lili.. we've recent got teron to 1% and 5% .. and azgalor to 20% twice, we're close honestly.
Hey, don't get me wrong, in two months you guys have killed one boss which our first (and only previous) attempt took down to 28%, got teron down from 40ish to 1% and got azgalor to 20% twice. That's really... um... yeah.

bob - Ye well lili if it wasnt for people slacking like you we would be a lot further. Weve had too many people go inactive thats the problem. We didnt manage to raid for gods knows how long and had to gear a few people back up.

Hopefully if people stop ninja quitting at a pace faster than is torable then weel get somewhere.

Its not cause we cant do it its the simple fact of the people being active.
Liliandra
Liliandra
Forum Whore

Alts :
Rifa - 70 Nelf Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nixx Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:40 pm

tbh lili got it,but i rly dont understand why did u quit!maybe tell us/me ?msn is on profile
Nixx
Nixx
Footman

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum